Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class 6A Division II State Final: Longview vs Beaumont West Brook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post
    Maybe the program YOU follow puss away from good opponents, but in Longview, if a good program comes calling and actually wants to play without backing out, John King has never had a problem scheduling them. Just go look throughout his era at Longview (since 2004).

    We've scheduled numerous nationally ranked teams...faced Allen and Abilene when they were both fresh off state championship runs and a plethora of other good teams.

    You have not a damn clue what you are talking about. Clueless as hell.


    ​​​​​
    Your lucky you guys are playing Westbrook and not NS

    Comment


    • Peevey has to be one of the youngest Head Coaches in the state. He’s done a great job so far #BGOE

      https://m.beaumontenterprise.com/spo...s-13478522.php

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Always a Redskin View Post

        Your lucky you guys are playing Westbrook and not NS
        We wouldn’t back down either way.

        We beat WB last year pretty thoroughly and we’re looking forward to the challenge again this year.

        North Shore is twice as large as us and is in D1 for a reason. So no reason for us to think about them anytime soon.
        THE HISTORY OF LONGVIEW LOBO FOOTBALL

        1937 1A, 2018 6A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS
        1997
        5A Division 1, 2008 4A Division I, 2009 4A Division I State Finalst
        40 District Championships
        '47, '75, '10, '17 State Semi-Finalist
        '40, '86, '96, '02, '07, '15 State Quarterfinalist
        '04, '11, '12, '13 Regional Finalist
        '83, '85, '87, '89, '91, '93, '01, '06, '14 Area Finalist
        '24, '31, '34, '36, '42, '67, '72, '74, '76, '80, '84, '92, '03, '05, '16 Bi-District Finalist

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

          We wouldn’t back down either way.

          We beat WB last year pretty thoroughly and we’re looking forward to the challenge again this year.

          North Shore is twice as large as us and is in D1 for a reason. So no reason for us to think about them anytime soon.
          make sense

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LoboFan07 View Post

            We wouldn’t back down either way.

            We beat WB last year pretty thoroughly and we’re looking forward to the challenge again this year.

            North Shore is twice as large as us and is in D1 for a reason. So no reason for us to think about them anytime soon.
            Yeah you beat us thoroughly in a home playoff game (close to 4 hours away from Bmt) However in 2016 you lost to a sophomore QB who played in both games and will be the starter on Saturday

            Longview could not compete with NS and I know you homerism fiends don’t understand that but it’s reality

            NS would hang 80 on Tascosa. And the starters barely played into the 3rd quarter against Westfield who you beat 14-0 with their backup QB

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

              Yeah you beat us thoroughly in a home playoff game (close to 4 hours away from Bmt) However in 2016 you lost to a sophomore QB who played in both games and will be the starter on Saturday

              Longview could not compete with NS and I know you homerism fiends don’t understand that but it’s reality

              NS would hang 80 on Tascosa. And the starters barely played into the 3rd quarter against Westfield who you beat 14-0 with their backup QB
              You didn't mention that WB barely beat us when we drove the same 4 hours. What was the score in that game? Either year, those were the teams that were on the field. Regardless of their age. This year is a totally different year, with totally different players. Some of the personnel may be the same, but it is a totally different team. Yes, I am a homer.....there is no shame in my game. I would never bet against my team. Even if I thought that WB was a better team. You are as much of a homer as we are, over here arguing about things that you know nothing about just to hear the keyboard strikes. I will just be glad for this game to be over, so you can go crawl back in the hole from whence you came!

              GO LOBOS!!
              BTHO WB!!
              LOBO4LIFE

              Comment


              • Legend, if you check, we beat West Brook with a sophomore qb last year. This Saturday two great teams will square off against each other and I objectively think that the LOBOS will raise the championship trophy. Safe travels to all who will attend the game. By the way, the team that loses will feel hurt, but have nothing to be ashamed of if they played the best they could.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LOBOFAN84 View Post

                  You didn't mention that WB barely beat us when we drove the same 4 hours. What was the score in that game? Either year, those were the teams that were on the field. Regardless of their age. This year is a totally different year, with totally different players. Some of the personnel may be the same, but it is a totally different team. Yes, I am a homer.....there is no shame in my game. I would never bet against my team. Even if I thought that WB was a better team. You are as much of a homer as we are, over here arguing about things that you know nothing about just to hear the keyboard strikes. I will just be glad for this game to be over, so you can go crawl back in the hole from whence you came!

                  GO LOBOS!!
                  BTHO WB!!
                  Again what makes your loss stick out is that it was to a sophomore QB. He played through injury against the Hobos last year and had shoulder surgery following the season

                  I hope you enjoy your Friday evenings of boredom in your small town of 78k. Once football season is over your life will have no enjoyment and you won't have anything to homer about

                  There are more important things in life than Longview football and your idiotic thoughts of being a top tier program in this wonderful state

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

                    Again what makes your loss stick out is that it was to a sophomore QB. He played through injury against the Hobos last year and had shoulder surgery following the season

                    I hope you enjoy your Friday evenings of boredom in your small town of 78k. Once football season is over your life will have no enjoyment and you won't have anything to homer about

                    There are more important things in life than Longview football and your idiotic thoughts of being a top tier program in this wonderful state
                    First of all, homeboy the sign says 80,000 + and you're sadly mistaken if you think for one minute that we have anywhere close to that as the people who do the census bureau don't even half a$$ venture over to count the Southside of town. This city has well over 100,000 people in it and you all don't have that much more than Longview or Tyler to let the truth be known. But, I digress about that issue.

                    You keep talking about your damn then-sophomore quarterback and just as everyone has told you, y'all took the same loss and as a matter of fact, WORSE than we did to you guys to our then-sophomore quarterback. And, as far as the North Shore argument goes and this goes for ANYBODY else out there. Keep underestimating us like most programs do. You'll find out real quick when you get busted straight in the mouth a few times.


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

                      Again what makes your loss stick out is that it was to a sophomore QB.
                      West Brook got smoked by a sophomore QB last year 42-21. Forgot about that?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post



                        Longview could not compete with NS
                        Anyone who knows the game says differently.

                        Why vouch for them so hard anyway? They ain't gonna save WB from the thumping they are about to get.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post



                          There are more important things in life than Longview football
                          Just as there are even more important things in life than West Brook football.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Always a Redskin View Post

                            Your lucky
                            Yes, I know that I am lucky that I don't lack the brain cells that you do...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Beaumont_Legend View Post

                              Again what makes your loss stick out is that it was to a sophomore QB. He played through injury against the Hobos last year and had shoulder surgery following the season

                              I hope you enjoy your Friday evenings of boredom in your small town of 78k. Once football season is over your life will have no enjoyment and you won't have anything to homer about

                              There are more important things in life than Longview football and your idiotic thoughts of being a top tier program in this wonderful state
                              As of 2017 Longview population is 81,522
                              As of 2017 Beaumont population is 119,114
                              A difference of 37,592

                              You act like there is half a million or something in Beaumont. If you think there is nothing to do on Friday's in Longview, try living in the town I live in now. You would really squawk at 13,300. You do not know anything. Sorry to disappoint you, Moronica!!

                              Go Lobos!!
                              BTHO WB!!
                              LOBO4LIFE

                              Comment


                              • Some good trash talk! This is goin be a great game!
                                Blue Mountain State

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X