Safe Travels

Leave a comment:

• LoboFan07
    replied
    Game Day! Beat Lancaster!

Leave a comment:

• Wolfpack74
    replied
    FBMAN1 Haven’t been on here since the awful loss to Jesuit last year I think Longview will surprise most people with a convincing win here maybe a ten or 14 point win I agree with you I don’t Lancaster has played much competition by looking at their schedule Longview will definitely be the most physical team Lancaster has seen

Leave a comment:

• LoboFan07
    replied
    Originally posted by Gable777 View Post
    Any word on getting tickets to this game? Anyone know if they will be selling at the gate, if not anyone have a link to purchase online? Thanks!
    They’ll be selling at the gate. Card only.

Leave a comment:

• Gable777
    replied
    Any word on getting tickets to this game? Anyone know if they will be selling at the gate, if not anyone have a link to purchase online? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• FBMAN1
    replied
    Longview gets it done here. Playoff pedigree, tougher schedule, tradition rich program. Lancaster is a good team but they haven't been in a physical battle like their about to be in. Those East Texas teams play it a little different out there. Longview 35-14.

Leave a comment:

• Grainraiser
    replied
    Lancaster has been playing DISD teams who are really, really, really bad. This will be the first quality team they will have played this season. Will they be ready early or will they fall behind quickly due to over confidence. Longview wants a low scoring grind out game while Lancaster wants a track meet. I gonna take the Lobo's because I think they have the better defense and I think the Tigers will come in over confidence. Tempo is going to be huge in this game.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    Lobos win going away in 4th quarter....it's basketball season in Lancaster...and Gilbert, while he has a solid record, is not equipped to win it all.

Leave a comment:

• LoboFan07
    replied
    Originally posted by da wiz View Post
    Longview has the pedigree, and they played HP real close. Lancaster has Studs at every position.i think whoever has the ball last will win. 48-42 Lancaster in a mild Upset,
    I just can't see Lancaster scoring that many points on us.

Mostly because our offense will drain the clock as much as possible. Don't get me wrong, we can score quickly at attempts. But our M O is to shorten the game and run the ball/clock.

We held Highland Park to 18 points with that strategy, and I guarantee you we'll go into Friday's game looking to do the same.

Make no mistake about it though. Longview is the underdog in this game. Lancaster scoring 80 points in four games is no joke. I think they had a little off week, only scoring 29 on a bad, bad Wakeland team. But they might've just been looking ahead.

Leave a comment:

• da wiz
    replied
    Longview has the pedigree, and they played HP real close. Lancaster has Studs at every position.i think whoever has the ball last will win. 48-42 Lancaster in a mild Upset,

Leave a comment:

• thechief
    replied
    Tough call, 2 very solid teams.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle2
    replied
    This is gonna be a good one in a tough region where the eventual champion will probably come from.

Leave a comment:

• AusMOJO
    replied
    Let the gauntlet, begin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X